Antoni Bolinches has a degree in Philosophy and Educational Sciences with a degree in Psychology and a Master's degree in human sexuality. He is one of the introducers of humanistic psychology in Spain and, from this approach, has specialized in the treatment of couple conflicts, sexual dysfunctions, and personal growth therapies.
Contributions to Psychology
- A theory of happiness
- A theory of personal security
- A theory of personal maturity
- A glossary of basic concepts with two hundred operational definitions
Contributions to Psychotherapy
- A method of its own: The Terapia Vital
- A Treatment Program of Sexual Desire Inhibition
- A Program for the treatment of personal insecurity and immaturity
- A Treatment Program for Supermodern Syndrome
- A Peter Pan Syndrome Update and Treatment Program
Curriculum as a teacher
- 2008/2020 - Faculty of Medicine, University of Barcelona. Professor of the Master in Clinical Sexology and Sexual Health
- 2010/2020 - Faculty of Pedagogy of the University of Barcelona Professor of the Master in Emotional Education.
- 2016/2020 - Higher Institute of Psychological Studies in Madrid. Lecturer in the Master's Degree in Psychotherapy of Emotional Well-being.
- 1988/2020 - Higher Institute of Psychological Studies in Barcelona. Lecturer in the Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology and Couple's Therapy.
- 1984/87 - School of Business Administration in Barcelona. Professor of Psychology applied to the Market in the Master's Degree in Advertising.
- 1979/1981 - Basic Academy in Barcelona. Preparatory courses for university entrance for people over 25 years old.